Bad Piggies is a new game that launched today from Rovio, the creators of Angry Birds. Bad Piggies is from the Pigs point of view this time, not the Angry Birds. The goal of the game is to create the ultimate flying/crawling/rolling/spinning/crashing device and pilot the pigs safely to the eggs!
Like Angry Birds i found the game is simple to pickup and play and soon becomes very addictive. The levels progressively get harder, however the fun factor keeps you coming back to solve the puzzles and progress through the game.
Best of all the game is free to download on Android Devices, that includes both the standard version and the HD version, i would highly recommend Bad Piggies, if you were hooked on Angry Birds you will soon be addicted to Bad Piggies!
Bad Piggies HD looks very nice playing on my 10″ Asus Transformer Prime Android tablet, as the game involves creating and not just firing birds or pigs in to random objects i have a feeling this will keep my attention even longer than Angry Birds did!
Bad Piggies Features:
● 60 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
● 30 additional puzzles unlocked by three-starring levels!
● Free updates!
● 4 sandbox levels to stretch your creativity!
● Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting all the skulls!
● 33 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more!
I would highly recommend downloading Bad Piggies, the game is great fun that will keep you entertained for hours, the best part is its free!
Download Bad Piggies:
Bad Piggies is a free download on the Android market.